I lost another 1.8 pounds this week. I was really thinking it was going to be more because I can feel a difference in my pants. I'm pretty sure the bottle of water I had this morning while I was walking had something to do with the loss not being as much as I had hoped.
Oh well, slow and steady will win the race. So far their is $80 in our pot and by the end there should be at least $278, but probably more because we have to put in if we gain weight.
3 comments:
That's great, Jen! Even if it's not as much you hoped, it's going the right direction! Keep up the good work!
Way to go!!
That's wonderful! Congrats! It will come off...a lb is 3500 calories, so you have to run that deficit to get a pound off. Hard. Not fair.
The water will do you good in the long run and it will average out, no worries!
Post a Comment