Friday, February 12, 2010

No loss or gain

I walked so much more this week with no weight loss to show for it. On the upside I didn't gain either, but it's disheartening to not show any loss on the scale.

I know that I have to be consistent with what I eat and I slacked off of my food journal this week. Next week will be better. I need to be more careful on the weekends which is when I really slip up.

Oh well!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's OK, it's an off week. Shake it off and keep going. All that walking this week probably helped you stay even and not gain despite not tracking your food!!
I'm awful on the weekends, too - I hear ya! They're my downfall!

This week, with all the snow days, it's been like one giant weekend. I have not weighed myself. I think I'll wait a few more days to do that, LOL.

RoseAnn said...

The weekends are super tough for me, too!

I find that I get some momentum going on weight loss but then I always hit a plateau of even a couple of days that is discouraging.

Hang in there and keep up the good work!

Nancy said...

Not gaining is great!