Friday, February 05, 2010

Already February!

I meant to blog the other day about turning 30, but I just never got around to it. I also didn't blog last Friday about my .8 lb loss. Our schedule changed drastically last week, so I lost my afternoon workouts on the WiiFit and it showed on Friday. This week, I still didn't get in the afternoon workouts except for yesterday, but I managed to lose 1.8 this week. That's pretty good considering I ate out on Saturday and Sunday for my birthday!!

30 hasn't been bad so far. There are only a few things that I wish I had done by now especially owning a house, but that will come eventually. We only plan on staying in our current town for another 5 years (possibly less), so I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we don't buy a house before then. I'm still debating on the tattoo. I know that I want it, but am I still going to want it in 10 years. I have so many people trying to talk me out of it, but there are plenty of you encouraging me to do it. I just need to suck it up and call my friend who comes highly recommended from others.

My nephew Michael is already 1!! I don't know how that happened. He's walking and developing a personality. He's very cute. My sister is having a party for him tomorrow, so that should be fun!

We have a busy weekend planned with soccer practice Saturday and Sunday. We are also watching the Lady Coyote soccer game tonight. Jason will join us when he gets done with baseball practice. Haley loves those soccer girls. They even had a shirt made for her with her name and number on the back.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: