I've been meaning to update, but with work being the way it is I just haven't had a chance.
First off last week I lost two pounds and this week 1.8 pounds putting me at 15 pounds in 11 weeks. We have 9 weeks left and hopefully, I can be down another 10, but I will be happy with whatever as long as I don't gain!!
The work situation - tomorrow is the big day. She is supposed to meet the big boss at 8 a.m. to discuss everything that I found that was not completed and to discuss the new rules of the office. She can either choose to accept them or she can pack up her stuff. I have been assured that whatever decision she makes I will get a substantial raise. If she decides to leave then I have to do both jobs. If she decides to stay, I will be her supervisor and office manager and it will be my responsibility to make sure everything in the office gets done in a timely matter. Next time it will be my butt getting chewed out for something falling through the cracks and not hers. I'm not sure if she will listen to me. I am 15 years younger than her. She has been here for almost 12 years. Me - only 8. I do have a masters in accounting and my CPA license. I would rather just do my job, but if doing both of them gives me a chance to pay down debt faster and buy a house, than I'm all for that.
The day goes by so much faster when I have stuff to occupy my time. I don't have time to get on iVillage or Facebook or check blogs until I get home and lately I've been so tired, that I don't even want to turn the computer on at home.
Well, it's time for bed. I hope all of y'all are doing wonderfully. I will try to do a quick post tomorrow night to let y'all know how the day goes.
4 comments:
Wow Congratulations!!!
Good luck for today!
Congrats on the weight loss!!
I hope things at work work out in the best possible way for you. Good luck!!
Congratulations on the weight loss! And I hope things at work turn out well for you. Good luck!
Congrats on the 15 lbs!!!
So...how did it go on Monday???
Post a Comment