Well, she decided to stay and take the new rules. This is my theory - she's getting the same pay (now with the chance of overtime), but less responsibility. She would have been stupid to pass it up. She did lose all paid vacation and sick time until January, but now she's paid hourly instead of salary.
The boss said he hasn't thought about my pay, yet, but believe me I'm not going to let it go on too long. I already did her job for 2 1/2 weeks by myself and now it's my butt on the line for everything that comes in and goes out of this office.
3 comments:
Good luck! You totally deserve some sort of pay increase with your now increased responsibilities. I hope your boss can see that!
Good Luck!! Fingers crossed for major money!!
I tried to email you but it bounced (?)...I wanted to tell you that in the picture on your Relay website, you look so much like Haley...or she looks so much like you. ;)
Post a Comment