Copying this quiz from Mindy:
What percentages of good & evil would you call yourself (I mean this in the lighthearted way, like a cartoon devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other…not a dead serious question)?
I think 90% good/10% evil. I may sometimes think evil things but never say them out loud or do anything about it.
What do you typically put on a salad? Let’s say you went home tonight and made a salad for dinner from stuff you already had on hand…what would that salad be like?
First I would have to go to the store because I'm embarrassed to admit that I hardly ever keep anything on hand for salads. When we do plan a salad we end up grabbing a bag of salad and then I will add cucumbers, carrots and usually grilled chicken with Light Italian dressing.
How many kids under the age of 10 do you know personally (if any)?
Since I have a 9 year old who plays soccer, I know quite a few.
When you are driving down the street, do you usually have your car doors locked?
The car and the truck both have automatic door locks that lock once you reach 5 mph.
Do you like the flavor of dill?
Truthfully, I don't know.
What did your grandfather(s) do for a living?
I don't know what my paternal grandfather did after the war.
My maternal grandfather worked at the grocery store for the years I can remember. I don't know what he did before that. I know that he fought in World War II with the Merchant Marines, but other than that, I'm a complete blank.
Have you ever dated a guy that others thought was ridiculously handsome and/or hot? If so, did you find it irritating in any way - or were you just pleased to be the subject of other ladies’ envy?
Can't say that I ever did.
Name the last product/item you bought and thought, “wow I’m glad I bought this, it’s great”.
My Olive Oil sprayer that I bought because of Mindy's recommendation (at least I think it was Mindy) http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=11318517
Name the last product/item you bought and thought, “ugh, I wish I hadn’t spent the money on this”.
I'm drawing a blank right now.
If you won $100 million TODAY, would you quit your current job? If so, would you give the usual amount of notice or just say “so long, suckers”? If you wouldn’t quit, would you work fewer hours and/or change your future career plans?
I would quit, but I would probably still help them out with taxes.
When you graduated from high school, did your graduating class have a “Class Song”? If so, what was it?
Good Riddance (Time of your Life) by Green Day
Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theater? Are there any drive-ins currently operating in your area?
No, I've never been and I don't know of any around here.
Read any good or interesting books lately?
I'm reading Rick Riorian series Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. I've finished the first 4 and need to get the 5th one. I told Haley we wouldn't go and see the movie unless we read the books. She hasn't even picked them up, yet. I've also caught up on Nicolas Sparks by reading The Last Song and Dear John (haven't seen the movies, yet) and I read Time Traveler's Wife, but I did watch that movie.
Would you dive off a tall cliff? Have you ever done this?
I don't think so.
Name an article of clothing that you think is strictly for over-60 ladies.
I'm not a fashion person at all and really could care less about styles and fashion. I stick to what I think (or Jason thinks) looks good on me.
Do you like classic rock?
Not really, I'm a country girl at heart.
When in your life have you felt the most attractive? Least attractive?
MOST attractive? Probably senior year of high school freshman year of college, but I'm working on that right now. LEAST attractive? Probably about 5 months ago before we decided to do the Biggest Loser challenge. One of the guys here at work asked me if I was pregnant and that just kicked me into gear to do something. I think I'm looking good right now, but I still want to lose at least another 20 pounds.
Have you ever baked bread from scratch (without the use of a breadmaker, and excluding quick breads like zucchini and banana)?
No
Have you ever suspected that 2 of your coworkers and/or supervisors were having an affair?
No, I've always worked in small close knit companies.
1 comment:
Love the Misto, too! Just used it a few minutes ago, in fact! ;)
Post a Comment