Saturday, July 17, 2010

The quiz that everyone is doing!

1. What is your favorite type of cheese? Are there any types of cheese you dislike?


I must admit, that I have not tried very many types of cheese.  Cheddar is something we use all of the time and will even cut up a block and just eat it with crackers.  I know, very boring.
2. What is the wallpaper/background on the computer you are using right now?

This is my background at home.  Taken last year on my trip to Vegas.


3. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you watch: a crime/detective TV show, or a TV show with a medical/hospital setting?

Medical/hospital setting.  I love Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Royal Pains, and ER is my all time favorite.  I'm currently collecting all of the seasons and working my way through them.  I'm on Season 4 right now.

4. Are your ears pierced? How old were you when you had them pierced? Are you wearing earrings right now, and if so what kind?

I know my mom was alive, so it was before age 12, but I don't think it was too much longer before that.  Probably between 10 & 11.  I hardly ever wear earrings. 

5. When in your life have you felt the most powerful?

Right now.

6. Do you like wine? If so, what is your favorite wine? Is there a certain wine you would recommend to a person who generally dislikes the taste of wine, but wants to find one they may like?

I am not a wine drinker.  I've never gotten into it and I don't really see me starting.

7. If you drink at all with friends/family, what are the usual drinks of choice?

Right now, it's Bud Light or a margarita on the rocks.

8. Name 3 things you do well that come naturally for you.

Finding easier ways to do things, singing, taking charge

9. Name something you currently do well that did NOT come naturally for you, but was somewhat difficult to learn and/or master. (If you have several, feel free to name them!)

getting my point across

10. Have you ever ridden an ATV/4-wheeler/other small vehicle designed mainly for recreation? If so, did you enjoy it?

My cousins used to have a go-cart and we would ride that all over my grandparents' farm.  It was so much fun except for the time that my cousin turned too sharply and I fell out.
11. How old were you when you became sexually active (whatever that means to you)? How old were you when you felt truly comfortable having sex, expressing your desires, experimenting, etc (if applicable)?

I was 18 when Jason and I first had sex.  It's only been the last few years that I have truly become comfortable.

12. Are there any projects (work or home) that you need to tackle soon?

Organizing my bedroom, maybe I need Alex's help.
13. Do you know the story of how your parents (and/or grandparents) met?

I know that my dad was stationed at the Naval Base in the town where my mom grew up and someone one of his buddies was dating my mom's friend.  As for my maternal grandparents, I have no idea.  My paternal grandparents met on the steps of one of the buildings at NYU.
14. What was your FIRST EVER experience with wearing "high heels" (any type)? BTW I got this Q from In Style magazine and thought it might be sorta fun :-)

My uncle's wedding when I was 8.


15. Which amusement park is the last one you visited?

We just went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas two weeks ago.  Our plan is to save up money to take Haley to Disney next summer.  We'll see how that goes since we were supposed to go to DC this summer and that didn't work out.

16. If you won an all-expenses paid trip to a different country than the one you are currently living in, where would you go? (assume you can only choose 1 country)

Italy or Greece.  I've seen my dad's pictures from when he was in the Navy and I think it would be an awesome history and cultural lesson.
17. What's the weather like where you are (today)?

Hot & very humid

18. If you had to make out with one of your coworkers, who would it be? Please don't take this Q too seriously, it's just for fun!!

We have a cute operator.

19. When you were a kid, did your parent(s) ever drive a car that you found particularly cool or uncool?

Nope
20. Have you made any new friends so far in 2010? Have you let any old friends "slip away" in 2010?

Yes and yes
21. Name something that has annoyed you today.

Jason getting a phone call saying that they are leaving for coaching school today instead of tomorrow

22. Name something that has made you smile today.

Seeing Haley with her new haircut looking so grown up as we left her at Cheer Camp.
23. When you're driving to work (or commuting whichever way you do), what kind of expression is usually on your face...scowl, indifferent, bored, tired, happy?

Probably indifferent. 
24. Which do you use more often: paper clips or staples?

Paper clips

No comments: