Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heather's Blog Challenge

Look through your last ten pictures (the top two rows) of the pictures you've been tagged in (as in, not an album - just the last ten random pictures).


What story do they tell of you and your life?

And then - is this the story you want to tell? The one you imagined yourself telling at this point in your life? What's missing from that story that you think is integral to your real story?

***
I realized that I haven't been tagged in any photos other than ones that I put up.  The most recent one is what I took the other day when I thought I needed an updated profile photo.  Before that is our vacation pictures and then some pictures from elementary school.  The last picture is from my Redbook debut. 
 
These photos say that I'm never in pictures.  I'm always the one taking pictures of others and never get in the picture myself.  The Redbook clip is my life.  I am a coach's wife and right now I'm trying to be more than just a wife and I started by joining my company's softball team.  That is something that is just for me, so maybe I'll get someone to take pictures of me playing softball and tag me, so those will show up.
 
I'm not sure what I wanted at this point in my life.  I never expected to be celebrating 11 years of marriage at the age of 30 or have an almost 10 year old, but for the most part I wouldn't change anything.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I noticed that I'm not in very many pics either...or that I'm lurking in the background or the pics are of my kids. Motherhood!

Nancy said...

Have a great weekend :)