
This is looking into my office from the hallway (I told you my desk was a mess.) There is a closet on the right hand side. I need to get my Blue Angel prints up on the wall. I took them back in April at the air show and finally got around to ordering prints and getting frames.

This is standing back in the corner looking towards the door. I have too much stuff going on.

This is from the door that I share with co-worker.

This is my monitor looking at Mindy's blog. I have my softball schedule, football schedule and other notes on the wall. Those are Haley's Box Tops for Education containers on the right side and my Aflac duck is right under the monitor.

This is where I eat lunch. There's a stove, microwave, sink and refrigerator on the right-hand side.
I really need to work on cleaning up my desk. :o)
3 comments:
My phone takes huge pictures.
Nice! I like your office, it seems very homey!
LOVE this. My desk is a mess. It will get cleaned up. Eventually.
Post a Comment