Well, the radiologist called and it wasn't the news I wanted to hear. I have ductal carcinoma in situ. It's the most common type of non-invasive breast cancer. I am meeting with my doctor tomorrow to set up the next steps for meeting with a surgeon. The radiologist thinks that they should be able to just do a lumpectomy because it's a small spot, but I'll just have to wait and see once I meet with the surgeon.
Continued prayers are appreciated.
12 comments:
Continued prayers you shall receive.
Jenn - I am so sorry.
*sigh* I'm so so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers, too.
You will beat this thing!! Show those nasty cells who's boss! {hug}
Hugs. I'm so sorry Jenn. You will be in my prayers.
Ugh - that news is NOT a nice Christmas gift. I'm glad they've caught it early on and are continuing with treatment. Keep us posted, and let us know how we can best be helping and supporting you. You've got all of our love and support.
I am so sorry Jenn- I will be keeping you in my thoughts!
I'm so sorry, Jenn. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts.
I'm at a loss for what else to say because it all seems not enough.
You are loved. Cancer is not.
{{{Hugs}}}
(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry to hear this, Jenn. You will definitely be in my thoughts
I'm so sorry to see this, Jenn.
I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts.
Big big *hugs* Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Super huge hugs and prayers Jenn! You will beat this! I have faith!
Jenn, you have been in my prayers all week. I'm sorry to hear this news.
A friend of a friend of mine was diagnosed with the same cancer earlier this year at age 35. I hope it will help you to know that she had a lumpectomy and is cancer free and doing well. If you'd like me to connect you with her for advice or support, please let me know!
Much love and many prayers coming your way from Wisconsin.
Aww, Jenn....am in your pocket.
So thankful for improving methods of early detection and catching this now!
I'm settling in this pocket with a book and a giant bag of chocolate....not planning on budging for a while.
((((hugs)))
Fuck! We are there for you, really. You really are loved and you will beat this! *Hugs*
Post a Comment