My cousin is getting married tomorrow in San Antonio. We were best friends growing up and I spent most of my summers there after my mom died. Somewhere in high school we grew apart and didn't talk as much. Now we see each other maybe once or twice a year. I wish that would change, but I hate making all of the effort. I would like for someone else to initate a get together once in a while.
Anyway, it should be a fun time. Hopefully, all of my mom's brothers and sisters will be there, so it will be nice to see them. My sister was supposed to go with me and split the hotel room, but she has decided to stay and work on her house, so that she can move in. My niece still wants to go, so I will have a 5 year old and an almost 14 year old to keep track of. I guess that means no drinking for me. ;o)
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Have a great time at the wedding!!! I hope seeing all of your family will be great! Enjoy! And hopefully the kids don't act up too much.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the wedding! Hopefully this will give you a little break from the drama you seem to be surrounded by lately! ((HUGS))
Hope you had a great time at the wedding!
Post a Comment