I don't know what's going on around me. I know I've blogged about my sister and her divorce and my co-worker and her divorce, but last night we got a phone call from Jason's brother that their mom is leaving their dad. Jason didn't know what to say and wanted to talk to his mom.
He called her this morning and she said that she is leaving and right now she is just getting all of the paperwork in order. I guess I could see it coming. For the past month, she has done a 180. She has been going to the Chili's bar with her male coworkers after work. She canceled a hair appointment with my sister after complaining how much she needed her hair fixed to go out with the guys. When my sister asked if she could tag along, my MIL told her no because she liked her time alone with the guys. When she and I went and got our manicures and pedicures done, she bought new clothes and even a new bra. The clothes are a lot more "showy" then she normally wears, so she needed a bra with clear straps.
I don't know what Jason's thinking. I know that he wants his mom to be happy, but he hasn't wanted to really talk about it. He's upset with his mom that she told his little brother first and she apologized and said that she could never find the right time to tell us. Supposedly she is coming over one night this week to talk.
Isn't it strange that all of this is happening at the same time?
4 comments:
Wow - sounds like she's having a major mid-life crisis!! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.
Yeah, I agree with Justine about the mid-life crisis. I am sorry that you guys are having to go through all this...yikes! I'll be keeping y'all in my thoughts! ((HUGS))
Why didn't anyone warn me that it was in the water?!?! I'm agreeing with the others..sounds like a mid-life crisis..too bad. I hope she realizes what she's doing before it's too late. Hugs!
Wow Jenn. Yeah, totally stop drinking the water. You are all in my thoughts. And hopefully you and Jason can take what is happening and reinforce your marraige through discussions/actions/etc. Best of luck to everyone.
Post a Comment