Thursday, November 16, 2006

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!

I'm tired of all the drama, so I'm glad that I finally get to share some good news with y'all. You can almost officially call me Jenn, CPA! I received notice today that they accepted my application for my license. I need to send them money for my license and professional fees and once they receive that I can call myself CPA!

I talked to my boss on the phone and he said as soon as he is back in the office in a couple of weeks we will discuss salary changes. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Congrats Jenn, that is fantastic news.

Amanda said...

Congrats Jen! That's awesome!!! I KNEW you were going to succeed!

Melissa said...

Way to go, Jenn!!

So glad you FINALLY get some good news!!

Hobby Chef said...

WHEEEEE! That is awesome news Jenn! You deserve it - I'm so happy for you!