Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just to keep y'all up to date...

The boyfriend broke up with MIL through a text message. Friday was her birthday and the "guys" at work wanted to throw her a birthday party. Well, she found out from BIL's wife that FIL had already made reservations for dinner on Friday, so she had the "guys" move the party to Thursday night. FIL asked if he could go and she told him that spouses weren't allowed, so that pissed him off.

Jason talked to his mom Saturday morning and she told him that she had received a text message sometime Friday night that her guy couldn't see her anymore. Now I wonder if she'll go through with the divorce since she doesn't have anyone on the side.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What drama! I wonder if she'll go through with the divorce now too. Hmm. Thanks for the update and definitely keep us posted!

Amanda said...

Never a dull moment - ugh. Hmmm....I wonder if she'll go through the divorce as well. I'd been wondering what the latest and greatest was on that whole thing! {{Hugs}} to you and Jason.

Lisa said...

Wow a turn of events. Not how she pictured it I'm sure.