Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving Plans

You Are Mashed Potatoes

Oridnary, comforting, and more than a little predictable
You're the glue that holds everyone together.
Because Kelsie asked I will share my wonderful plans. Wednesday night after I get off of work, Jason, Haley and I will drive 5 hours to his sister's house north of Houston. He and his sister are going to drive off to talk about this situation with his mom. The ILs will arrive Thursday morning and I'm not quite sure how that will go once Jason tells his sister everything.
Friday Jason and his sister's husband will go and play golf. I'm hoping to meet up with my childhood best friend sometime on Friday afternoon. Then Friday night, SIL wants Jason and I to go out with her and her husband to some country club for drinks. This will leave the wonderful ILs to babysit 5 kids because I told Jason that I will not go if his mom wants to tag along since she has become quite the drinker.
I'm not sure what the plans are for Saturday. I just know that we are coming home on Sunday. Hopefully, it will be a nice Thanksgiving, but I'm just worried about the drama with MIL.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

All in all, it sounds like you have a very nice Thanksgiving break planned. I hope the drama with you MIL doesn't overshadow it.

BTW, I am mashed potatoes too! LOL!

Amanda said...

Fingers and toes crossed for little to no MIL drama!!!