Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Food Quirks

  • I do not like onions at all. I can pick them out of anything no matter how small you cut them. I don't care if it adds flavor, I do not like them.
  • I cannot eat pizza without ranch dressing.
  • I love fresh strawberries, but I don't like them in things like ice cream. Jason loves Strawberry milk and I just can't drink it.
  • I also cannot be around people eating cottage cheese. It just looks disgusting.
  • I love pickled okra and will eat the whole thing. Some people leave the stem, but my mom (or grandfather) taught me to eat all of it.
  • I cannot eat corn on the cob. After I got my braces removed in the 8th grade, I had my first taste of corn on the cob in 3 years and that night I was sick. I will not eat it off of the cob now.

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

No comments: