This week has been awful. I had to deal with the appraisal district regarding our property values. Thankfully, they saw things my way and lowered our value and I didn't have to go before the Appraisal Board today.
Tuesday and Wednesday I was on the phone and emailing people with ExxonMobil to straighten out our invoices. We have been working in Dallas since April 19th and have not been paid for any of our work. I know that EM has money, but for some reason their payable system is so screwed up and now they are trying to find out where our money is.
Today hasn't been as bad. I had to type up a record of all of my communication with EM, so that when I'm on vacation next week, they know who I talked to and what happened. I will also have to check my email while at my SIL's just in case I get anything important.
I am so ready to leave, but I'm afraid that I'm going to forget something.
1 comment:
Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment