Heather said to post everyday and since I'm going on vacation, I better do some now.
Vacation - have I mentioned it on here? I'm not going to go check, so please forgive me if I've already talked about it.
We are leaving Friday after I get out of work and then making the 5 hour drive to my SIL's house just north of Houston. We have absolutely no plans for our time there, except to spend time with her and her family and avoid Jason's parents. We will be there until the morning of the 5th.
On the 5th, we pack up and head for Austin. I'm thinking it's a 3 hour drive. We have hotel reservations from the 5th to the 8th. The night of the 5th, we are meeting my college friend and her boyfriend and going to a Round Rock Express game. They are the Triple A Affiliate of the Houston Astros.
On the 6th, we are driving to San Antonio (about an hour, maybe a little more) so that we can go to Sea World. As of today, my sister and her family will be joining us.
On Saturday the 7th, I'm getting sworn in for my CPA license which was the whole reason for the vacation to Austin in the first place. After the ceremony, we are heading to San Marcos to hit the outlet malls. I think Jason is more excited about this than I am.
On the 8th, we will pack up and make the 3 hour drive home, so that I can get ready for work on the 9th.
I'm so ready to get away from work, but I hate all of the packing before vacation. I'm always afraid that I'm going to forget something.
4 comments:
Wow congrats on the CPA thing, and have a great and safe vacation!!
I can't believe you are going to be in Austin and I won't...boo! We are leaving on the 3rd and won't be back until the 18th.
Have a great time, it sounds like you have some great things planned!
That sounds like a great vacation - have fun! And *~*~*CONGRATS*~*~* on the CPA thing...your hard work is paying off!!
Have fantastic vacation! Sounds like so much fun!
Congrats on the CPA thing! Excellent!
Post a Comment