I've been having knee pain fairly regularly for the past few months. I tried to start walking again a few weeks ago and I was fine while I was walking, but after I got home I was in pain. And now just sitting around my knee throbs. My dad tried to get me on his elliptical and I couldn't even push it down once. So I went to the doctor this morning for my blood pressure check and he has ordered an MRI of my knee. I get to go at 7 a.m. on Thursday and because of the fact that I skipped my last period by starting my new pack of pills, I have to have a lab do a pregnancy test before I go. So this should be interesting. I have no money and I'm sure I'm going to have to pay part of my deductible for the MRI. UGH!!!
Now on to strange dreams. I have to see Amanda (the woman that caused all of my marital problems) every Friday at the football games. She has no friends because no one that is married will have anything to do with her, so she only hangs out with the drill team sponsor who is not married and she rides to the football games with the drill team. Anyway, that's why I guess she showed up in my dream because I can't get away from her.
I don't remember how the dream started but I remember being in a computer lab and seeing Jason at one computer and Amanda behind him. I was giving her dirty looks and Jason was just oblivious to her. I started walking away and she followed me outside. She asked me if we could talk and why I was still giving her dirty looks. I explained to her that I had asked her to stay away from my family. I had asked her that if she was really "just friends" with my husband she would have pushed him to work on his family and not gotten mad at him when he chose to come home. She apologized and I felt like a huge weight had been lifted. Later in the dream I was going back to the school and she was talking on the phone, but she kept trying to stop me from entering the building. I walked inside and saw Jason laying down on a couch with his head in some other woman's lap and I was furious and Amanda was the one to help me clean out the apartment. She even helped me hide in a closet when Jason came looking for me. (closets were my hiding space when I was little.) I don't remember much after that, but I just thought it was weird.
3 comments:
Dreams can be very interesting!
I hope the MRI helps to diagnose your knee (and isn't too expensive).
Wow - that is an odd one.
I hope that after all this hassle, the MRI gives you some answers about your knee...
PS - Not all Amandas are evil, I promise....
Hi Jenn,
I found your blog through Heather's and I like your name (I'm a Jenn with 2 n's too!). I have had knee pain for several months -- I fell roller skating. I had an MRI done too. Hope you get some answers, I know firsthand how painful knee problems can be!
Jenn
Post a Comment