Well, the MRI results said that my knee was normal and of course now it's not hurting as much. Maybe I just strained it, but I don't know why it would have hurt for the past 3 months and now not so much. Ugh. I was checking my insurance website for claims that had been processed and my portion of the MRI is going to be $586!!!! I hope Radiology Associates takes payments because I do not have that kind of money just laying around to pay another bill.
The dentist is also supposed to call me for an estimate on Jason's teeth. Hopefully we can start working on the paperwork for Care Credit or some other dental credit, so I don't have to keep forking over money everytime he goes. I told Jason that for Christmas everyone that wants to get us something can just send a check to the dentist to help pay his bill. :o)
3 comments:
Glad to hear your knee is feeling better.
That sucks about the unexpected doctor and dentist expenses!
I'm glad your knee is OK - but it drives me bonkers when something hurts, you get it checked out, and it's nothing. It's like, "then WHY DO I HURT?!?!"
Ugh - I hope you feel better, and I sympathize with those unexpected expenses. This month, for me, it was the car. They always get ya when you least expect it and when it'll really HURT. {Hug}
I hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment