A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you dislike: All of them :o)
D. Dogs: Not for me
E. Essential start to your day: Orange Juice
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Right now I'm really into white gold
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play(ed): a little piano
J. Job title: Accountant
K. Kids: 1 and done
L. Live: every day to the fullest
M. Mom’s name: Carolyn
N. Nicknames: Jenn, Jiffer (only my FIL calls me Jiffer)
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 I think - once when I was 11 for dehydration, once with Haley and just recently with the lumpectomy
P. Pet peeves: Being late - I have to be early or it just drives me insane
Q. Quote from a movie: I never remember quotes from movies.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty, but I can use my left hand for some stuff
S. Siblings: 2 half-sisters
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 Monday- Friday and as late as possible on the weekends that we have nothing going on
U. Underwear: bikinis or boy shorts
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel Sprouts.
W. What makes you run late: My daughter's unorganization
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, chest, foot
Y. Yummy food you make: Spaghetti
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes
1 comment:
Ugh, my pet peeve is being late/people who are late, too. LOL. I've been known to call the doctor when I'm running 5 min late and they usually think I'm nuts for calling...!
Post a Comment