Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Just a quick post

Hopefully, I will have a few minutes tonight to post an update to both blogs, but I just wanted to pass along that my middle sister finally was able to get her mammogram and everything came out normal!!  After she received the news, her anxiety attacks and chest pain all subsided!  She still hasn't solved the insurance nightmare, but at least she can breathe easy and when open enrollment comes around, she can get on her husband's policy (he works for the same company I do) and stay enrolled for 90 days and then try again on her own because ours is way too expensive.

4 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I'm so happy to hear that your sister got good news!

I hope she gets the insurance stuff figured out soon. Just the mention of insurance makes my blood pressure go up. LOL

Hobby Chef said...

That's great news Jenn!!!

Courtney said...

I am so happy for you and your sister getting good news! Whew!

Melissa said...

Yes! Great news!

Good luck to her on the insurance situation. Yet another thing soooo broken in this country :/