Just wanted to make sure y'all knew about the new blog http://beamerjk.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/so-tired-of-eating-out/
Spoke with the second plastic surgeon and he agreed that I do not have enough fat, so I will be getting implants. Truthfully, that was the way I was leaning and to be positive about it at least every 10-15 years I will be getting new boobs. LOL.
The next step is for the two surgeons to get together and set a surgery date. Jason gets out of school June 4th, so we told them that anytime after that is good for us. Now it's just trying to get through tax season and other stuff at work.
3 comments:
Continued hugs, Jenn!
Glad that the medical decision backed up your personal decision... it just firms up the choice.
Thanks for sharing so much, Jenn...it means we all know what's going on & don't have to worry too much..but we don't have to bug you about it, either. :)
Jenn,
I'm so happy you've found my blog and that it is helpful to you : ) Feel free to write me anytime! I wish you the best in your journey through all of this.
-April
http://sameerandapril.blogspot.com/
Jenn,
I just found your blog after reading April's blog. I just went through the PBM surgery last Wednesday April 27th and I'm recovering well. I can honestly say i'm not in nearly as much pain as I thought I would be, and my recovery is going really well. I actually have a blog myself bevnscott.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. I try to keep it updated these days. Good Luck with your surgery! It's really great talking with other women going through the same thing as we are.
Post a Comment