I am back from vacation, but I'm still trying to play catch up.
Here's a link to some of my pictures http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/beamerjk/Vacation%202008/
The guest password is jkcpa131
I just uploaded everything that didn't include my sister-in-law's kids, so some of them may not be in focus. I need to go in and delete some, but I just wanted to start somewhere.
I also changed my profile picture. I really need to get my color done again.
5 comments:
Welcome back! Have to go look at the pics when Junior is napping next time, but I wanted to say hi :-)
Looks like fun - great pics! The snake eating was kind of upsetting (I'm a wuss), and that lion paw was awesome!!
Tell J he should smile more, LOL! :P
Welcome back, Jenn!
The pictures are great! I agree that J needs to smile more (in photos, at least). ;)
The lion paw on the glass is so adorable. Makes them actually look cuddly.
AW I can't home to be home and see the pics! (blocked at work grr) Glad you had a fun vacation :)
Nice pictures! Welcome back!
It looks like you guys has lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment