Thursday, July 31, 2008

I feel much better today!

I let Jason read the blog from yesterday and he read some of the comments. We talked about it and I told him that it's not him and he's given me no reason lately to doubt him. I just can't get past the memories and the worry of what will happen this year. He told me that he will do everything in his power to be away from her and he won't put himself in any situations where it can be miscontrued. He called me this morning and told me that he was moved. He is now in another wing away from her. I could jump for joy!!!

I think I just needed to get it out and put it in writing. I've talked to Jason about some of it, but there was just some stuff I could never admit. Writing it made it feel real.

Thank you for your comments. Jason and I were supposed to do counseling this summer but everything seemed to be going well and I didn't want to rehash everything. I think it just hit me lately because school is getting ready to start. We plan on doing a coaches and wives getaway next summer. We missed the registration deadline for this summer, but we are going to get in next summer. He's already told other coaches that we are doing it, so they are holding him accountable. I have an appointment in August with my doctor and he told me a few months ago that he could get me a referral for a counselor if I needed it, so I may take him up on it.

4 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I'm so glad Jason got moved!

If you still think counseling would help, go for it! It can't hurt the situation, IMO.

Melissa said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better! I am glad you guys talked about it too and especially that he got moved, phew! I think you just need to do what is best for you and if that is counseling then go for!

Nancy said...

I'm glad to hear that he is doing everything in his power to reassure you and Hailey! (Does Hailey know anything at all?)

One of my friends is a counseling and I have asked her once if all counselers get counseling themselves? And she was like : pfft of course, for a counselor it's almost embarrassing to not go to counseling. Who wouldn't want personal development and to keep bettering themselves ? I have to tell myself that too because I could use counseling too.

Lisa said...

I'm so happy to read this post! One day at a time. And those bad days, they'll be there, but you have a husband who is standing by you, willing to work on it and is.