All about me and my wonderful, yet sometimes boring, life.
Friday, August 01, 2008
She's not teaching BIOLOGY!!!!
Jason told me last night that he found out "she" won't be teaching biology this year which means they won't have to do any planning together. So it was a great day. He got a new classroom and he won't have to do anything with her.
I was just reading your blog for the first time in ages - and I am so glad you said some of the things you needed to. Good job. And I'm with Lisa. It takes time.
4 comments:
That's great news!
Woohoo!!!
Perfect!!
Jen - this is great news!
I was just reading your blog for the first time in ages - and I am so glad you said some of the things you needed to. Good job. And I'm with Lisa. It takes time.
Post a Comment