I was browsing around and looking for stuff to post about and found this meme at http://memeexpress.blogspot.com/ Feel free to answer them on your blog.
Do you love to read? I do love to read.
How many paperbacks do you have going at one time? Usually only one.
What is your favorite genre of books? (Is it adventure, biography, history, mystery, romance or another?) I read mostly romance.
Do you consider paperback books a scholarly pursuit or a guilty pleasure? They are a guilty pleasure.
Have you ever written a book? I started to write a book in high school. I think I had 10 chapters written. I think have a hard copy somewhere, but I no longer have it on a computer.
If you could write a book, what would it be about? My life and my search for my father (if I ever do it).
1 comment:
Oh I'm going to steal it :)
Post a Comment