Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks for the positive thoughts

My step-mom called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that everything had gone according to plan. They only had to do a partial knee replacement and he should be home either Friday afternoon or Saturday.

Jason's not too excited about my sister coming for a week. She has a habit of parking in my parking space and I'm the one that pays rent there, which I let her know the last time she was down. She had to come over and ask me to move and I told her that if she wouldn't park in my parking space, we wouldn't have this problem. Jason said she gave me a dirty look when I bent over to put my shoes on. It's not really a big deal, but my dad told me that the only reason we had to pay rent when we moved in was because he had spent quite a bit of money building the carport for tenants. She wouldn't park there if someone else was paying to live there. End of rant.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Have a good weekend!!