Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My dad needs some prayers and positive thoughts

My dad is in the middle of partial knee replacement surgery this morning. He had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and surgery started at 7:30 a.m. He will probably be in the hospital until Friday. My sister is coming down from Galveston on Saturday to stay for a week with him, so that my step-mom doesn't miss too much work. He will be out of work at least 2 months, so I guess I can't be late with the rent. ;o)

5 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I will keep him in my thoughts. I hope all goes well!

Amanda said...

Sending P&PT - I hope it all goes well!!!

Melissa said...

He is in my thoughts and prayers! ((HUGS)) Here's to a speedy recovery!

Nancy said...

Sending P&PT!!

miika said...

Sending P&PT - hope everything went well?