It looks like we have a tropical storm (almost hurricane) headed our way and we have absolutely no money to prepare. Somewhere I made a huge miscalculation and until Jason gets paid on Friday we have less than $10. We have enough food for the week as long as we don't lose water or electricity. Hopefully, it won't be bad, just some much needed rain.
4 comments:
Oh, Jenn! Yipes! I know how stressful these situations are.
If you get into a bind, let us know. You know we blog readers will help out however we can.
Yikes! I hope it's just rain and nothing worse.
And I second Heather, let us know if you need help.
Stay safe Jenn!!!
Stay safe! *Hugs* I know *exactly* how it feels to have less than 10$ to our name... minus the tropical storm! I'm sending money vibes to you.. and me! hehe
Post a Comment