Monday, January 14, 2008

A few pictures

Here are just a couple pictures to show the Barbie Dream House. I think I was 5 when I got my pink Barbie dream house, so this one is probably over 20 years old and I think it looks like it is in pretty good shape.

Photobucket

Here is her face when she saw it:

Photobucket

Here she is all dressed up to go to my FIL's for Christmas!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that Barbie dream house is practically immaculate...nice job!!
Here face is just priceless...I'm glad she likes it!

Courtney said...

The Barbie dream house looks awesome! I never had one, but totally wanted one when I was a kid. I'm jealous.

And when the heck did Haley grow up so much!!! OMG!! She looks really cute.

Nancy said...

Aww cute!!

Mindy said...

LOVE IT! I think I'm jealous. I want a Barbie Dream House. That was one of the only reasons I ever REALLY wanted a girl . . .