MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
*** I think it's a tie between Chick-Fil-A and McDonalds.
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
*** Texas Roadhouse
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
*** We usually leave between 15 & 20% depending on service.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
*** Spaghetti. I love spaghetti and could eat it every day if I didn't have to worry about putting on weight.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
*** Pepperoni, Black Olives and mushrooms
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
*** Apple or pear butter.
TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
*** At home it's a picture I took of Haley at Sea World last summer.
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
*** Three : One in the living room, one in our bedroom and one in Haley's bedroom.
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
*** right-handed, but I can write with my left hand if I concentrate.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
*** My wisdom teeth and Haley (I don't know if you would say she was removed, but she came out of my body)
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
*** I can't think of anything heavy that I have lifted. Last month I moved some boxes of t-shirts that we had ordered for work and then I was told that I shouldn't be carrying such heavy boxes.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
*** Not that I recall.
BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
*** I don't think so.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
*** I often thought about it in school when I sat next to 3 other Jennifers, but I can't see myself with any other name.
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
*** Blue
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
*** I don't think so.
Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life?
*** I don’t think so
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
*** I don’t think so
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
*** Yes
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
*** No
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
*** I'm sure I could do it since I don't blog that often. I would just have to email updates.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
*** We need the money, so yes, I would do it.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
*** I can't even stand a little bit of hot sauce, so there is no way that I could drink an entire bottle.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
*** No
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
*** Probably some lint
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
*** I've actually never seen it, so I couldn't answer this.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
*** Stand
Q: Could you live with roommates?
*** I had a roommate in college, but I hardly ever saw her. I don't think I could do it now.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
*** At least 4. They are a year-round shoe down here.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
*** I got a speeding ticket back in 2000, so that has to be the last time I've had a run-in with the cops.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
*** A big lotto jackpot winner! (I agree with Nancy)
LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
*** My co-worker
Q: Last person who called you?
*** Jason just called a few minutes ago to tell me that he was cleaning out the refrigerator.
Q: Last person you saw?
*** my coworker
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number? **31
Q. Season? ** Spring
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone? *** Not particularly
Q: Mood? *** Bored
Q: Listening to? *** The radio
Q: Watching? *** the clock, so that I can go to lunch.
Q: Worrying about? Money money money, MONEY!
RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
*** Bathroom
Q: What can you not wait to do?
*** buy a memory card for my phone, so that I can start using it as an MP3 player and I can give Haley my shuffle. My grandmother sent me a check for my birthday, so I will probably cash it this weekend and go buy it. My birthday isn't until next week, but I don't want to wait any longer. :o)
Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
*** I watched the Bring it On movies yesterday (I think I slept through most of the second one).
Q: Do you smile often?
*** Not really
Q: Are you a friendly person?
*** I'm very shy and so I normally don't make the first move at being friendly.
1 comment:
OH, you just totally reminded me that I got a check I forgot to cash in too! LOL
Post a Comment