Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's my birthday and I got the raise!!!!

I have been so nervous the past few days because I have needed to talk to my boss about a raise and if wasn't willing to come to a compromise I was going to have to start looking for a new job. I presented him what I make now and the situation with my student loans coming due and he increased my salary by the amount of my monthly payment on my student loans. So now I don't have to worry about where the extra money will come from each month!!!!

I was worried that today was either going to be a really good birthday or a really crappy one. I'm so glad that it has turned out to be a good one!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome news; I'm so happy for you. And no doubt you deserve it too.
Have a VERY HAPPY Birthday!!!! :)

RoseAnn said...

Congralations and Happy Birthday!

Good for you, presenting your case and how your needs could be met!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me - CONGRATS!!!

miika said...

Congratulations! And happy birthday!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday!

Congrats on your raise! That is great news!