Mindy tagged me a while back and I'm just now getting around to it.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Waitress
3. Bookkeeper
4. Accountant
B) Four movies I would watch over and over (or have watched) over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Sweet Home Alabama
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Jacksonville, Florida
2. Kingsville, TX
3. Bishop, TX
4. Alice, TX
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Desperate Housewives
4. One Tree Hill
E) Four places I have been:
1. Orlando, FL
2. New York City
3. San Francisco
4. Las Vegas
F) People who e-mail me regularly:
1. My sister
2. my childhood best friend
3. my co-worker
4. my co-cl on MFFL
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. German Chocolate Cake
3. Enchiladas
4. Steak
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation anywhere
2. At home
3. Anywhere but work
4.
I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. I think everyone else has already responded
J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting a raise (oh wait, I just did that last week).
2. Spending time with Jason
3. Watching Haley grow up
4. Vacation
No comments:
Post a Comment