Saturday, February 09, 2008

I don't want to do this

As much as he has hurt me, I don't want to do this. I want him to change his mind and come back to me. I want all of this to be a bad dream that I can just wake up from and everything goes back to normal.

I hate moving. I don't want to pack up our lives and move away from him. I don't want to have weekends without Haley or 30 days during the summer without her. What will I do by myself?

I don't think I can do this on my own.

7 comments:

Katie said...

*hugs*

Hobby Chef said...

Jenn, you don't have to do it all on your own. We are all here for you, and you might consider calling a counselor. Nobody expects you to do it on your own ... I wish I could be there to help. HUGS!!!

RoseAnn said...

Justine's right. I hope you feel our love and support for you.

{{{Hugs}}}

Mindy said...

The girls are right - you don't have to do this on your own. And even though you DON'T want this - you DO have the strength to get through it. I promise. Hugs.

How is Haley doing?

Nancy said...

*Hugs* You will get through this, you're strong. We're here for you. I wish we were closer. *Hugs*

Amanda said...

You WILL make it through this. For YOU and for Haley. It may not feel like it, but you are strong enough. We are all here for you and are sending love and support your way.
I agree with Justine - it never hurts to talk to someone impartial to help you get through this.

{{Huge Hugs}}

Lisa said...

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn. Hun, I don't even know what to say. If you need anything. If you need to vent or whatever. I'm here. You are in my prayers!!!!