Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's moving day!

Well, here we are the day that Haley and I pack up everything and leave. I still want to hold on to hope and faith that this is all over quickly and we move back home and put our family back together.

He told me yesterday that he does miss me, but he doesn't know how to fix things. He's not ready to let me help him. He wants to figure this out on his own. I want to help him work through this, but he won't let me in.

Thank you for all of the support. I won't be back online until Monday when I get to work unless I can convince my step-mom to let me use her computer, but it's usually off limits. My internet in the house should be hooked up on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck, Jenn! You and Haley are (as always) in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope this works out for the best for y'all.
(((HUGS)))
I'm really not that far if you feel like you need to run away for a while.

Nancy said...

Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

((((Jenn))))I hope the move went smoothly. I know you are hurting. I am praying for you, Haley , and for Jason too. I hope it all works out however you want it to.