I am embarrassed. I am up 11 pounds from where I was this time last year. I know that most of it came on when I switched birth control pills, but I've been off of those pills since December. I need to get my butt in gear and lose those 11 pounds plus more.
I got back on my WiiFit on Tuesday and set a goal to lose 15 pounds in 3 months. On Tuesday I also went and bought Lean Cuisines and Yogurt and low cal snacks to keep at work. The only habit I can't break is having sweet tea for lunch with my lean cuisines.
Now I need to work on dinner meals because all 3 of us need to eat healthier for dinner. A few steps at a time.
Back in January, I purchased the Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD. I finally broke it out yesterday and let me tell you that Bob kicked my butt. You can customize the workout. Yesterday I did the warmup (5 min), the Level 1 workout (20 min), and the cool down (5 min). I was sweating up a storm and my blood was pumping and I'm sore today. I didn't do the workout with weights, but plan to add those next week after I get a few more workouts under my belt.
Today it's going to be back on the WiiFit doing aerobics and jogging and maybe a little boxing.
I will have to take my measurements and post them, so I can keep track of my progress.
3 comments:
Sounds like you've got a good plan going! Good luck!
Good luck, Jenn! Your goals are realistic and doable!!
I haven't ever done boxing on the WiiFit. Do you need a special remote? That's the only reason I haven't tried it yet.
My new mantra is: What do I want? Do I really want a cookie or would I rather see a healthier number on the scale? Sounds silly but it's worked...this week, anyway. LOL
You can do it!!
Post a Comment