Monday, April 20, 2009

Haley cooks: Hamburgers

A few weeks ago I bought Haley some cookbooks:

They arrived last week and we quickly decided that Haley is going to be responsible for one meal a week. Last week she made Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner which I didn't get any pictures of.

Tonight she made hamburgers and macaroni & cheese.


She's adding the seasonings and shaping the patties.















Stirring the noodles and then pouring the drained noodles back into the pot.











The finished products.


It was delicious.

5 comments:

RoseAnn said...

Way to go, Haley!

I didn't learn to cook until I was in college because my mom refused to share the kitchen. ;)

Melissa said...

That is just too cute! And a really good idea!!

Nancy said...

That is too adorable!! I love the orange nail polish!!

Lisa said...

Wow time flies. You have a kid who cooks, lol. Awesome!

miika said...

That's a great idea! I used to cook every once in a while too, as did my brothers, and we all had kids' cookbooks, too.