I wish I had something interesting to say, but life is pretty boring right now. I don't feel like working. I've finished what had to be done today and I'm waiting on some people to get back to me before I can proceed on another project. My big boss is supposed to be in here in a little while and I'm not looking forward to that. Hopefully, he doesn't stay long and will be on his way home tomorrow.
I was thinking about Heather's Blog challenge about a story that was never explained and I don't think I have one. I've blogged about what happened at home after my mom died and I've blogged about my ILs. If there is anything that I haven't explained, let me know and I'll blog about it.
1 comment:
Well I'll do to you what I did to Mindy, ask you a whole bunch of questions so that you can blog about that hehe.
1. How did you chose your career? Is it your dream job?
2. Are you going to someday have a 2nd child?
3. Are you at your goal weight? If not, what are you doing to get there ? Are you health conscious?
4. What are your favorite tv shows ?
5. What are your favorite hobbies ?
:)
Post a Comment