Nancy: Wow thanks for answering my question! Before you took that accounting class in 12th grade, did you want to be something else? I always wanted to be a pediatrician from the age of 5 until grade 12, then I realized that I was wayyyy too sensitive and shy to do that hehe. I would have a depression everytime I saw a sick kid!
Before that accounting class, I had wanted to be so many things. In elementary I did a project on clouds and rain and I wanted to be a meterologist. There were times that I wanted to be a teacher, but in junior high when I started tutoring my friends, I realized that I couldn't be a teacher. I have no patience when people don't understand. My sister married a computer programmer and I thought that would be a fun job, but then they got a divorce.
After that I had no idea what I wanted to do until I took the accounting class. Some days I still don't know if it's what I want to do for the rest of my life. It's something that I'm good at, but I don't know how much I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment