Confess away. It could be anything. You don't pay your bills on time. You haven't eaten a vegetable in three years. You don't know your times tables. You wear the same underwear two days in a row. You haven't yet washed the pot that's been in your sink for the past two months. Your neighbors complain because you mow your lawn too infrequently. You kiss your pet on the mouth. You talk to yourself out loud - and answer yourself.
- I hate to clean. Jason actually cleans the apartment more than I do.
- Some days I play on the internet more than I actually work.
- I hate talking on the phone to just talk. This is so weird for me because I used to talk on the phone all of the time to my friends, but now I would rather send an email.
- I watch too much TV. Jason and I used to complain about his dad watching TV, but we do it too. The only difference is that we set the DVR, so that we can go out and do stuff. FIL won't leave the house if there is something he wants to watch.
I need to go to lunch, so I'll update this later.
1 comment:
Technically I guess we watch a lot more shows now that we have DVR, but I believe we actually spend less time in front of the TV since we can fast forward through commercials, etc. Consider it more "efficient" TV watching. ;-)
Post a Comment