Even though I suck at wrapping, I prefer wrapping presents than using gift bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial. I don't remember ever having a real tree when I was growing up.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the first week of December, but we haven't even gotten that far yet. We still need to reaarange the furniture and figure out where the tree is going to go and then check the box for scorpions before we bring it in the house.
4. When do you take the tree down?
I try to wait until after January 6th which is Epiphany.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I don't remember what year it was, but I received the Barbie House. It was huge (3 sections and 2 floors). I loved that thing and eventually gave it to my niece who destroyed it. I found one on ebay last year for Haley. It looks exactly the same as the one I had.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My niece. She is 16 and I have no clue what she is into anymore. It was so much easier when she was Haley's age.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Haley because she is happy with anything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have several that I try to set out each year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. I'm still waiting for SnapFish to send me the cards I ordered in November. Y'all might have your cards from me in time for New Years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Jason's grandmother always gives us odd kitchen utensils.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I really don't have a favorite movie, but I always have to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It was on last week.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Well since I haven't even started, yet, I'll let you know. ;o)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, usually candles or picture frames that I'm not going to use.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Tamales and brisquet
16. Lights on the tree?
Of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I have not found an angel that I like. For the past few years we have used a "mooing cow." He moos Christmas songs.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
All of the kids begging for toys.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Our ornaments are orange and silver (Coyote colors) and the tree is sports themed.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
We haven't done it very often, but I like having tamales and BBQ Brisquet for Christmas with rice and beans. It's something different and I get the tamales from work as a Christmas gift.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Wii Fit. That is the only thing that I have asked Jason to get and hopefully, we can find one. We saw some a few weeks ago, but didn't have the extra cash at the time.
26. Lights, blinking or always on?
I think ours blink.
No comments:
Post a Comment