Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Two weeks from today

Two weeks from today Jason and I will celebrate 9 years of marriage. It has definitely had its ups and downs, but I think things are on the way back up. I still have trust issues, but it is getting better.

Anyway, I don't know where the past 9 years have gone. We have moved 8 times, gone through 9 vehicles, 3 different cell phone companies, graduated from college with 3 degrees between the two of us and raised a beautiful 7 year old. We have future plans of leaving south Texas which may happen sooner than later depending on what happens with some of the coaches.

We are planning on doing a Coach's Outreach conference next summer. We tried to get in this past summer, but they fill up quickly. With Jason deciding to join our church yesterday, I think the conference will be good for us.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 9th a smidgen early. You guys have been through a lot of ups and downs, for sure - and clearly have what it takes for MANY more happy years together. CONGRATS!

RoseAnn said...

Have a great anniversary!

It's great that you've been through so much but things are looking up for you now.

If you leave S. Texas, where would you go?

Lisa said...

I'm late but congrats!!