I think my new birth control is causing me to gain weight. I have not changed anything, but I have gained 5 pounds in a month and the only thing different is my birth control. Maybe I should call my doctor and go back to Yasmin even though the price went up. Maybe I could try the generic yasmin.
I need to lose these 5 pounds before the 18th when I go back to my regular doctor for my checkup on my blood pressure. He will be mad at me if I've put on weight even though I really don't think it's my fault. It's too cold (according to South Texas standards) to go outside and walk. I really want my Wii Fit, but we haven't even purchased it, yet. I wish there was an easy magic pill to lose weight and firm up without all of the work. ;o)
4 comments:
Has it gotten colder in the past month? I know my "out and about" has gone down in the past month - it's gotten cold here.
Even just moving around a bit less but eating the same is - (&#%)@&#%@)&%)%&$)@* - enough to have us all putting on a few.
That said, it totally could also be your new BC. If you need to keep your weight at a certain point and this is keeping you from doing that, then there has to be something else out there that you can use that will work AND be affordable. {{Hugs}}
"I wish there was an easy magic pill to lose weight and firm up without all of the work. ;o)" You said it girl! I would definitely talk to the doctor about the weight gain b/c it sounds like the pills could be the culprit.
I'm having a hard time lately with my weight... I can't lose.. I just want to eat and sleep and hibernate :-s
The cold weather definitely slows me down and keeps me in the house...where I end up snacking more! Blech
I would definitely talk to your doctor about other bc options. Depending on how sensitive you are, I would expect the generic Yasmin to work for you if the brand-name worked.
Post a Comment