Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow I can't believe that it's December 31st already. Where did this year go?

I didn't really make any resolutions last year. I know that I really need to get back on to the exercise bandwagon this year. Jason bought me the WiiFit for Christmas and I have been on it every day and am really sore. I need to lose 19 pounds to be at a healthy BMI, so I gave myself 3 months to get there. I just need to change what I eat (starting tomorrow). :o)

Tonight we are having my friend (also named Jennifer) and 3 of her 4 kids come over to eat and play games. The kids are all going to sleep in Haley's playhouse and Jenn is going to sleep in Haley's bed. My dad called and said that he bought some fireworks, so that should be fun.

I hope 2009 is wonderful for all of you and I just hope that it's better than 2008.

2 comments:

RoseAnn said...

Happy New Year, Jenn!

Exercise and better eating is on my agenda, too. I've considered getting a WiiFit. Is it a lot of fun?

Nancy said...

Happy New Year!! I like my wii fit too.. but I should use it more often!