Where has the year gone? I can't believe that today is December 1st. I am not ready for Christmas and am not really in the mood, yet.
Thanksgiving was okay. My dad invited Jason's mom over for Thanksgiving dinner. She came over to our house early and then dropped her phone into the toilet and then proceeded to pitch a fit. She had to go a whole night without her phone. OMG!!!! Anyway, she went on Friday morning to the AT&T store and I think she got ripped off. Her contract is not up until February, so she couldn't get a good deal. She ended up spending $200. My coworker was just in there last week and got a phone for $50 for work with no contract and I had told my MIL that before she went down there. Oh well!
Friday night was the football game at the Alamo Dome. We lost but the Coyotes put up a good fight, but they were so much bigger than us. The quarterback for the other team is already committed to the University of Texas to take over as quarterback next year. Jason was able to drive home with us, but we didn't get home until almost 4 a.m. because we stopped to get burgers. Everyone else had decided to stop at the same place and we didn't get our food until almost 1:30 a.m.
The rest of the weekend we were lazy.
MIL was a pain in the ass at church and even Jason said that she was acting bitchy, but that's a story for another day.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment