I think this week is dragging on. It's probably because we have no money and payday can't get here soon enough. I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to make it to the end of the month with all of our bills that are automatically withdrawn. I can't wait until I get my raise. I just wish I knew how much it was going to be. All I know is that it is supposed to be "sizable." What does that mean?
I just hope that once my boss gets back into town and he reassigns duties between me and my co-worker that my co-worker doesn't get upset when I'm promoted over her. Technically, she's the office manager right now, but that will be changing. She's been here for 7 or 8 years and I've only been here for 3 1/2, but I have a Masters degree and I passed the CPA exam. I guess I won't really be the office manager. I'll just be in charge of all of the financial stuff and she'll have to report to me. She doesn't know, yet. I don't want to be the one to tell her.
Okay, she came back. I can't talk about her anymore.
2 comments:
SPAM BACON AND EGGS!
Yay a brand new spiffy blog! LOL I loved the last line of this post. I felt like this was an 'office action blog' lol
Congrats on the raise!!
Nancy,
I'm so glad that my co-worker is not a computer/internet person because I don't have to worry about her finding this. I just have to make sure that I'm not blogging when she's around because she'll ask why I'm doing.
Post a Comment