Friday, October 21, 2005

Homecoming tonight

Only three games left this year unless we make the playoffs (fingers crossed). Tonight is Homecoming and Haley was promised that she could go down on the field with the cheerleaders. I'm really glad that they keep an eye on her during the game because she drives me bananas, but I also hate sitting by myself.

At least during the away games, I'm sitting with the other coaches' wives, but at home games, I'm off by myself. I really should get to know the people that sit around me, especially since we just moved here a few months ago. We'll see how it goes tonight. I hope next year they can put all of the coaches' wives together. They make the game so much more fun.

We have a party after the game tonight and I made some brownies last night. I need to test them tonight, just to make sure that they turned out okay. ;o)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So Jenn,

How did the team do? Anything else going on?

Just curious.

Court