Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Friday!

Woo hoo! I'm so excited that it's Friday. This week has been so slow and I know that the weekend will fly by, but at least I don't have to go to work.

Last night was Haley's Fall Music Program and she was so cute. My digital camera sucks and even though I got a couple good shots, everything else sucks. I'm supposed to get a new one for Christmas. This one was just temporary after my good one was stolen, but now I've had it for two years and I hate it.

My in-laws who are computer illiterate bought a new camera this weekend and I was just waiting until they called to ask me to show them how to use it. That happened yesterday. I figured they would have at least messed with to try and figure it out on their own. Nope. They hadn't even put the batteries in it. I was supposed to be getting ready for my daughter's program, but instead I was trying to teach my mother-in-law how to use the camera. Next I get to show her how to unload the pictures to the computer and print them. She will have to buy a new printer because the one she has will not print very good pictures. Anyway, the pictures that she took last night were very dark and I told her she was just going to have to get to know it and figure out when to use the flash and when to turn it off.

Anyway, back to happy stuff. Jason's freshman football team won last night against one of the toughest schools in our district. There's this mentality that this other team is unstoppable and every other school in the district feels that way, so for his kids to win last night was an incredible feeling. Hopefully, varsity can pull off a win tonight. I have to get to the game early because I'm almost positive that it is going to be packed in there.

Gotta get back to work.

No comments: