My four year old just brought home a fundraiser for Pre-K. I hate fundraisers. I hated them when I was in school and had to sell things and I hate them now as a parent. I'm not one to go around asking my friends and family to buy some high priced item. I know that the money goes to a good cause, but I just hate asking people to buy things.
This fundraiser is interesting. She is selling frozen foods. Pizzas, desserts, breakfast items, and other stuff. The food looks really good, but how good can it really be if it's frozen and then they ship it to the school where it will sit until the kids take it home? I'm going to have to remember an ice chest that day because I live 30 minutes away from her school and I'm sure it will start to defrost before I get home. Nevermind the fact, that I have a small freezer in my apartment, so now I'm really stuck. I hope she doesn't sell much.
I wish there was another way for the schools to raise money because I hate this.
No comments:
Post a Comment